Hair worries? Don’t despair!
What is Reva Hair Restoration?
Reva Hair Restoration is an innovative treatment procedure in which the scalp is injected with special suspension containing stem cells and growth factors with extremely powerful regenerative properties.
The treatment leads to stimulation of hair growth, hair thickening and inhibition of hair loss.
What is the treatment Process?
- Sample Collection: Skin sample collection through punch biopsy around the nape of the neck.
- Processing: Progenitor cells, stem cells and growth factors that have regenerative abilities are isolated from the sampled tissue through mechanical processing and filtration in a specialized device.
- Administration: The suspension prepared this way is injected by the mesotherapy technique to the scalp in the area of hair follicles. This stimulate the processes of blood vessel formation in the skin and regeneration of the hair follicles.
What are the advantages of this treatment?
- One Time Treatment
- No Downtime
- Efficient Procedure
Who can benefit from this Treatment?
- Patients experiencing hair loss (androgenic alopecia)
- Patients who don’t want to go for hair transplant surgery
- Patients who are undergoing hair transplant surgery, PRP etc. and want additional strengthening of hair follicles.
Is there any post-treatment care?
Immediately after the procedure the skin may feel little tender. The procedure does not prevent the patient in participating in daily activities. However, it is advisable to avoid swimming, sauna, excessive sun exposure and strenuous physical efforts for 3 days afterwards.