Dr. Rashmi Shetty is an industry pioneer, celebrity doctor, author and leading expert in non-surgical aesthetic medicine who has graduated from the prestigious Mysore University and holds a Diploma in Cosmetology (Chester, UK), FRSH (UK). Her training in plastic surgery under some of the finest plastic surgeons in the country has been the foundation of her achievements. Her eye for facial aesthetics, excellent injector skills, and most importantly, her drive to innovate has kept her at the forefront of non-surgical facial aesthetics.
She is renowned internationally in both the academic and industry arenas for her unique knowledge, skills, and abilities and has been a domain expert at international congresses and training courses. Her many achievements include:
- She is the only Indian doctor on the international advisory board of the Anti-Ageing World Congress.
- She is also on the scientific advisory board for Aesthetics Asia & 1st Aesthetics and anti-ageing Medicine Asian Congress (AMAC).
- She was awarded “India’s Most Promising Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Award” at the 5th Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards, 2012 and the “Best Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Expert 2013” at the 6th Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards, 2013.
Besides these accomplishments, Dr Shetty is the proud author of a comprehensive book on anti-aging, Age Erase
Dr. Rashmi Shetty is the silent reason behind some of the most beautiful celebrity faces in India and has led to the launch of many of the largest aesthetic injectable products like Juvedram, Voluma, Refine etc. She is also a panel expert for:
- Unilever for skin care
- Marico for hair care,
- Allergan for Botox and Juvederm,,
- Forums like Femina Miss India, Actor Prepares etc.
Dr Shetty also leads the aesthetics industry with the ongoing product, technology evaluation and research at her clinic.
Her vibrant practice includes her private clinic:
- Reva Health & Skin (Hyderabad),
- Ra Skin and Aesthetics in Santa Cruz (Mumbai)